$120 per 50-minute regular session.
$180 per 90-minute intake.
I do not participate in any insurance programs. However, if you have "out-of-network benefits" with your health insurance you may be able to get reimbursed for part of the cost of therapy. I am happy to provide you with a detailed receipt that you can submit to your insurance company. If you have questions, feel free to call me.
The first step is to phone your insurance provider at the number listed on the back of your card to check on your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much do you pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is there a limit on how much you will pay per session?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please ask.
Cash, checks, HSA/FSA cards, credit cards and Venmo are accepted for payment at the time of the session.
I reserve a block of time specifically for your appointments. Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel to avoid being charged for the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.